Monday 20 October 2008

Self-Study

My name is Laila Fariha Khan Chowdhury.I am 20 years old. This is my blog.I am from Bangladesh. My nationality is Bangladeshi.Now i am explaining my self.

My family background:My family is really a lovely family. My family consists of my parents and my two brother. Me and my one brother is twin and my elder brother is in Canada.but the sad thing is that i lost my mom June 8th 2008 this year.It is really a big accident for me.I miss my mom so much n my family.But i am married. I live with my husband in London. Now he is working in a bank.

My educational background:

I have completed my secondary school certificate (s.s.c) in science and my higher secondary college certificate (H.S.C) in business level from Dhaka Bangladesh.Now i am applying for Business Management under graduate course in london metropolitan university.

Hobby:

My favourite hobby is listening music. I like Bengali and English slow music. Sometimes, in my leisure period I like to read newspaper and magazines.

Personality:

My favourite personality is my mother and Mother Teresa.

Food:

I like Chinese food, soup, burger, chips, coke, chocolate and not but the least I like Bengali food.

Film:

When I have free time, I like to watch movies. My favourite film is a bengali film called "Hirok Rajar Deshe" and "Titanic".

Sports:

My favourite game is badminton.

No comments: