Saturday 22 November 2008

self-study tusk

SELF-STUDY TUSK


1.My English language abilities and needs

Speaking..............good
Writing...............weak
Reading.............good
Listing...................not so good
Pronunciation.........good
vocabulary..............weak
Academic skills.....good

SUMMERY :
I am partially good in speaking section's. But I need to more vocabulary knowledge .that will very smooth when I analysis something. I am really weak in writing point. some times I thing that when I write anything about which tense I used in my description. Sometimes I do many grammatical mistakes. In the reading section my problem is that I read anything fluently but do not understand perfectly. What is the expression ,what they want to say. Next is listing section. Some times I do not understand exactly. some thing I escape words when I something listen anywhere might be the accent problem. My pronunciation is good. .lastly I have to know the knowledge of gramer vocabulary and academic skills.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Good that you've started these tasks. Take care though to proofread your work (and spellcheck it) e.g. listening, grammar (spelling was wrong)