Friday 23 January 2009

I got the net line in my home

Hello everybody. i got the net line in my home yesterday.becauce i have shifted my home a few days ago. so my internet was disconnected.But i did my self study in paper.I hope today i will write my task on blog.But the main thing this is my last month of english academic course.I try to improved myself to my possible way.My teacher dilek help me alot. i think i learn something from her. Actullay i don't know how to write a full essay in academic way. Now i know about all of this thing.

Although this month our essay topis is globalisation and how to effect my subject area.It is not a very easy essay for me. I know about the globalisation ,but i have to know more about my subject business marketing . I thing we have to more read about this topic. we should read more article,journal,find information by internet also read a book.Moreover , i thing it is not to enough time to read more abot rhis topic.It is avery hard topic this day.As far i have already completed my essay. But i do not know how is it?But i tried my self a lot. i really still tesed about it.I hope my teacher will like it.Because this is my first writing essay.

No comments: