Monday 5 January 2009

My first day of third month English course 5/01/09

Little introduction of first day of third month course

My name is Laila .I am from Bangladesh. Today I have started my third month English academic
course. In our class I met a lot of new students,they are really good.I really like my class. We again met our sweet teacher Dilek Ali and respectable Robin corcos. But Robin is our new teacher. Today we have just knew all the process of this month which we will learn on this month. I think this month is very hard for us,not really hard but we have to work hard because this month we all are going to write a full essay. In conclution I can say that I enjoyed a class very much.Our teachers are very frindly with us and helpful. I hope I will learn something new from them and my strong believe that I will start my main marketing course in next month.

No comments: