Saturday 24 January 2009

Reflective writing on the presessional course and university study(task18)

My experience about this corse and Londonmetropolitan university

My name is laila. I am from Bangladesh.I came to london last year . I applyed Londonmetropolitan university in business and marketing subject with three month pressesional english academic course.This is my last month.Actually i am very much happy to study this english course.It is really academic english course. I learnt many things from here.When i was in my country i jast write only simple essay but i did not know any essay have some spacific rules to writhe ,i did not know how organiseany peace of writing essay for academic purpose.But now i know every thing fom this couse,however i enjoy londonmetropolitan university teacher,rules regulation so many thing.Here .The main thing is that the system of education in my country and uk is ery different .Here everything is very practical. like when i start to read here i did research work,essay writing with the help of library resources and most of the thing deped on computer.I really understant so many things here with realise so many difference education system in my county and uk.Moreoer this course is very helpful for my future course.At last i can say that this university and teacher gave me somehing which is practical and very help to my future works. i really greatful all of my teacher ROBIN, DILEKALI,HELEN,SUJAN AND ALEX.They really helpful and friendly attitude.I really learnt something from them.Thank you.

1 comment:

T I M FAISAL said...

yap its really true...specially Delik and Ian was my favourite teachers as well...wish u gud luk to ur main course..